If you'd like to connect with us, our Minnesota Blogger Facebook Group is the easiest way. Hop on over to the group and introduce yourself, connect, or ask any questions!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Blogger Yoga!

Hey everyone, it's Katie! In case you missed my post this morning, I am here to invite you to a fun yoga class filled with your favorite Minnesota Bloggers!

When: July 21, 10:00 am

Where: Kenwood Park, Minneapolis (directions here.)

Who: You! Feel free to bring friends!

Other details:  I will meet you near the tennis courts and then we can find a good flat spot for our class.  They are easy to spot, if you are looking at Lake of the Isle Lutheran Church from the parkway, just keep looking to the right and you will see them :)  Make sure to bring some water with you as it will be hot!  I will bring some snacks for afterwards!

Hopefully we have good weather, check my blog if there is rain!

Please let me know in the comments if you plan to come!  


3 comments:

Jen @ wonderfullyunkempt said...

Sounds fun! I'm going to try and make it and bring a friend!

Anonymous said...

what a great meet-up idea - thanks for organizing :)

Anonymous said...

what a great meet-up idea - thanks for organizing :)