If you'd like to connect with us, our Minnesota Blogger Facebook Group is the easiest way. Hop on over to the group and introduce yourself, connect, or ask any questions!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

MN Blogger Yoga!





Hey MN Bloggers!  It's Katie from Strawberry Halls Forever, and I am so excited to ask you to join me for a yoga class on May 11th! I will be teaching a class from 11:30-12:30 and we will have an hour at the end of class to socialize and get to know each other!

The class will be located at the recreation center at Powderhorn Park in Minneapolis.  Directions can be found here.

This is a free class, but a small fee will be collected to cover the cost of the room rental.  I will also be collecting donations for a community service project that I am involved in (more info to follow), but this is completely up to you if you want to donate.  Please rsvp to mnbloggeryoga@gmail.com if you plan to attend!

I'm also asking for volunteers to bring refreshments for after the class- nothing fancy, just some easy snacks/drinks.  Let me know if you are able to do this.

You will need to bring your own yoga mat and any props that you want to have.  I will not be including any poses that require props, but you are more than welcome to use them if you wish.  

**I am not a pre-natal yoga instructor, but you are more than welcome to attend if you are pregnant. I can offer basic modifications to you, and you will never be asked to practice a pose you aren't comfortable with.**

Email me at mnbloggeryoga@gmail.com with any questions!!

Thanks everyone!
Katie :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Sooooooooooooo EXCITED!! Count me IN ;-D

ajs {of MN} said...

Sounds fun, wish I could attend- you will all need someone to laugh at! :)

Next time!

Fabrizio Neves said...

Its cool. It is good that you are collecting donations. Yoga is an nice exercise to do and keep our health good.Yoga keeps us fresh.

--Fabrizio Neves