If you'd like to connect with us, our Minnesota Blogger Facebook Group is the easiest way. Hop on over to the group and introduce yourself, connect, or ask any questions!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MN Bloggers Cooking Class

Hello MN Bloggers! It's Andrea from Keeping up w/ The Sonneks and I am happy to be hosting an April cooking class for anyone that loves to cook as much as I do!

Each month I personally attend a cooking class, hosted by my Mom- an AMAZING creator & teacher in the kitchen! I then recap class on my blog- check out what we had cooking last month for March HERE.

A little bit of background on the class. My Mom has been apart of the Pampered Chef & Wildtree community for many years! Instead of visiting your home to do a "show" she turned her passion for time spent in the kitchen to hosting a cooking class each month in her home. She is currently on her 4th year- and this concept has been very successful for her and so much fun! Please know that there is NEVER any pressure to buy any products- but rather the convenience of getting to cook with ANY Pampered Chef kitchen item that you wish- she has EVERYTHING! Also- each class features a "take home product" from Wildtree, more details on that below.

With the expressed interest for a MNBloggers "Cooking Class" I have decided to organize a class for this month. Class will be exclusive to MNBloggers- so that we can all take pictures of the food without any complaints about the food getting cold! **we bloggers LOVE our pictures!!**

Class Details...
  • Due to the 'in-home' class atmosphere, class is very casual! It is hands on and you'll get to eat [enjoy] EVERYTHING that's prepared!
  • Class is $20/person, this $20 includes the featured Wildtree "Product of the Month" & recipes for each dish prepared.
  • Class for April will be held on either Wednesday April 24th OR Friday April 26th starting at 7:00pm and located in Columbus, MN (Forest Lake/Lino Lakes area)
  • The Menu for meals will be a variety of salads with the theme being "Lettuce" Have Fun! which is perfect as we all anticipate warmer temps ahead of us for both Spring & Summer!


 If this sounds like something you would be interested in attending- please comment on this post with the class date (4/24 or 4/26) that best fits your schedule. 

With enough response a date will then be picked to accommodate the majority of attendees. 
Please comment ASAP to ensure a date gets picked. 

**IMPORTANT**  
For the sake of space and food planning- be sure that you are interested in attending 100% before commenting with a date.

Send any questions you may have to the EMAIL address MNBloggerCookingClass@gmail.com 

Looking forward to seeing many of you there! Please don't forget to respond via comment with an "RSVP'd date" and watch for the final details and date to be picked by April 9th (one week from today).

This class will be a fun, unique & interactive opportunity to meet & visit with some of our favorite MNBloggers!

13 comments:

Bridget said...

The 24th for me!! I will be heading out of town on the 26th!

JJ said...

I love this idea!

I can do either date. I would prefer Friday, since its a long drive for me, but I can make either work.

Kelly said...

Sounds like fun!! That weekend is my birthday weekend and we'll be out of town... but there is a chance that we may extend the little vacay throughout that week. If I'm around and it gets scheduled on Wednesday though, count me in! :-)

lo @ crazy ever after said...

I can do either of them.

Sarah said...

Count me in if this happens on Friday 4/26! So fun!

Melissa @ i carry your heart said...

Count me in for both, but I would prefer Friday!

elle rae-marie said...

Count me in...either day works!

~Dawn~ said...

Count me IN! I'll make either date work!

Syndal said...

I'm definitely IN! I vote 4/24..we close on our house on the 26th

Carolyn said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'm in! :) I can do either date, but would prefer Wednesday so I can go home and crash on Friday night! :) #preggoproblems

Kelly B. said...

Eithet works for me!

Brittany said...

Sounds like fun! Friday would work best for me

Sally said...

Wednesday would work better for me... but I might be able to make Friday work. Looking forward to it!