If you'd like to connect with us, our Minnesota Blogger Facebook Group is the easiest way. Hop on over to the group and introduce yourself, connect, or ask any questions!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

#MNBloggersCookingClass: DATE ANNOUNCED!

Hello- it's me Andrea, again! As promised I am back with a date for our 

 

Date: FRIDAY - APRIL 26th, 2013 @ 7:00pm


a reminder about class details...
  • Class is very casual & hands on- so be prepared to cook & arrive hungry! ;)
  • Cost is $20/person (pay when you arrive)
  • Class is located in Columbus, MN please send an email to MNBloggerCookingClass@gmail.com for the address & directions
  • Class Menu/Theme is "Lettuce" Have Fun!

a couple of very important notes...

**IMPORTANT**  
If you picked Friday as the day that works best for you, I assume that you PLAN TO ATTEND. If this is incorrect and you are not able to join us- I must know in advance so that we can be sure class will be accommodating as far as both food and space.

--- Friday 4/26: #MNBloggerCookingClass List ---
JJ (Dexter Morgan's Mama)
Lauren "Lo" (Our Crazy Ever After)
Sarah (Midwest Pillow Talk)
Melissa (i carry your heart)
Lindsey (Life on Countryside)
Dawn (Mom-a-Logues)
Kelly B. (kellybjd)
Brittany (Blissfully Britt)
myself, Andrea (Keeping up with The Sonneks)
--- the following girls preferred Wednesday but did not exactly rule out Friday ---
Syndal (Synfully Delicious)
Carolyn (life, live and puppy prints)
Sally (Splash of Whine)

Thank you Bridget & Kelly for also responding! I am sad that Wednesday didn't work out for group majority. We will miss you this meet up!


**DUALLY AS IMPORTANT**
If you see your name on the list and YUP you will be there- great!
If you DO NOT see your name on the list and you DO want to attend, 
shoot MNBloggerCookingClass@gmail an email and count yourself in!
If you see your name on the list and NOPE you will not be there- 
please let me know this ASAP as well.



Thank you ladies for your cooperation thus far, I am REALLY looking forward to hosting this class and getting to cook with some of my favorite MN blogger girls!!

*Last thing... get a email out to MNBloggerCookingClass@gmail.com today so that you're included in a group email for directions and any additional follow-up details leading up to class day!

See you ladies on Friday the 26th!!

3 comments:

Syndal said...

Well BOO. We literally close on our house that day so I just don't think I can do it. :(

Pleeeeease schedule another one in the future so I can go..I've been wanting to do this for months!!

Carolyn said...

I really want to go! Our next couple weeks is CRAZY so when do you need to know by? I need to figure this out!!

ajs {of MN} said...

Carolyn if you can make a decision by Monday that would be great! I hope you can make it! :)